Children are a joy pack for parents. Hence, it is essential for parents to know if their children are developing and growing. Caring for small kids can be considered a demanding but incredibly rewarding profession, and families need trustworthiness to work with.
There are many things to observe when you start a small business and opening a small business day-care requires initiative and hard work.
To achieve this, individuals must establish a list of goals and objectives.
– Provide quality treatment and comfort in a safe and friendly environment. Offer an early learning program through the involvement of prepared play activities that allow children to develop and permit them to attain their full probable.
– Protect and encourage children and focus on positive behaviour. Help develop children’s confidence and a program in which children can improve themselves and others through play.
– Provide creative and imaginative play opportunities where children explore their identity and help build their self-esteem. Develop a positive image, a sense of self-esteem and competence.
– Learn to live effectively with others and to promote their rights and the rights of others. Create opportunities for successful, intellectual and social physics.
– Facilitate and expand language skills, stimulate curiosity and strengthen motor skills and fine.
– Develop emotional stability by helping children deal with their feelings and understanding the difference between how they feel and how they act. Help children develop social awareness through interaction with and accept other responsible children and adults.
– Make sure the attending staff are knowledgeable, qualified, pleasant and professional. Provide effective management of staff, trainees and volunteers through supervision, support, and training. Promote equal opportunities through our policies and reflect this philosophy through practice and care in our years.
– Develop a partnership with parents, involving parents in caring for children and showing information and concerns.
– To build up children’s knowledge of respect for variety through games and books.
– Provide healthy, safe and secure food for children:
– Develop a healthy eating program and support the health and well-being of children.
– Promote a strict no-smoking policy and try to create a healthy smoke-free environment for children.
– Promote a good self-image in each child, providing an environment that encourages independence, decision-making and problem-solving:
– Encourage each child in their growth development by providing an environment that promotes learning through activities, research, and explorations
– Help each child gain better control and knowledge of their body through interaction with the environment, materials, and equipment
– Help each child develop language skills that allow the expression of thoughts and feelings as well as an opportunity to increase knowledge
– Promote the appreciation of the cultural and ethnic diversity of their family and community; Discrimination in any form is not tolerated; And developing a cooperative, informative and respectful relationship with families.
These principles reflect our underlying philosophy: a good program will recognize the uniqueness of each child. We offer children an environment where the greatest potential opportunities to experience safe, stimulating, healthy and enjoyable for growth. Caring for a high-quality child can have a positive influence on children’s development and school preparation by providing valuable educational and social experiences.
Our goal is to provide high-quality care for children based on social values, and we are trying to create a caring environment where children grow and thrive. It is an honour and a privilege to operate at the centre of our community, and we thank you for giving your child our care.
We ensure Early childhood education in a child care centre to be accessible to all children.